Being able to email someone is one of the greatest advances in technology. Before email the only means of communication was snail mail and before that, well, let’s just say it took a long time. Now, with the touch of a button you could send someone information immediately. It’s truly incredible how much we can do and how we can communicate with people that are clear on the other side of the world. However, there are a few things that can go wrong when trying to use email. Here are some of the pros and cons to using email as opposed to US postal mail.
Купить закладки амфетамин в Слободской Cons
- This one was already mentioned- being able to immediately contact someone that is nowhere near you. Of course, the bigger the file, the longer it will take to send but it will still only be a matter of minutes before it reaches it’s destination as opposed to the days or weeks that snail mail usually use to take.
- With the advance in technology for email, you can actually send video messages. Of course, if you want to save emails like this you’ll want to backup gmail emails to make sure that you don’t lose anything. Gmail recovery is pretty good at finding things but it’s better to be safe than sorry if you have important or sentimental things in your email.
- Being portable is probably one of the best things about email. As long as you have the internet you can open the same account on any computer, smart phone, tablet or laptop without any hassle at all.
- Email connects people. If you had to move away, back in the day, you would probably end up losing touch with your home town friends. However, with email as well as texting capabilities, social media and more, it’s so easy to stay connected to people from all over the world.
- You can send out the same email to multiple people. Sending out Christmas letters or cards or the same thing to everyone can be daunting when you trying to do it through the mail. But email makes it so easy. Just type up the email, include any attachments, add in all the email address and click send. It’s as simple as that.
- Most emails are free.
- There is an increased risk of losing everything. If you store everything in your gmail for example, you will want to make sure that you use some sort of gmail backup service so that you don’t lose anything. You can use gmail recovery in order to look for things that were deleted. Gmail recovery can bring back many things, but if it’s been too long, it might not be able to find it.
- There is a chance that someone could hack into your account. However, if you have all the correct security measures in place then you won’t have to really worry about this. Make sure that you keep your security software updated so you can have the peace of mind that your system and emails are safe.
- Email just doesn’t have that personal touch like a handwritten note. There’s just something about knowing that someone took the time to pick stationary, thoughtfully pen the words, buy a stamp and make the effort to take it to the mail box. While it’s a lot easier and more convenient to email, it lacks that ‘written with love’ approach.
- Many times, viruses are sent through email. If you get junk mail with a link in it, never click it; it could be a virus. You should also make sure that you have firewalls and anti virus software installed on your computer and then keep them up to date. This way you won’t have to worry about a trojan horse or viruses sneaking in to your system through your email.
With the advances in gmail recovery and back up systems, you really can’t go wrong when you use email. As long as you back up your stuff and install security measures, then you really are good. It’s a lot more convenient than trying to write out a letter and send it out every time. This is usually how people lose touch. Snail mail letters are fun to get but are difficult to keep up with.